Everyone wants their skin to look as young and beautiful as possible. Treating aging skin takes more than just slapping on wrinkle cream. Your daily skin care routine must be customized to address the needs of your specific skin type and issues. If your goal is to have younger-looking skin, then it's time to develop an age-defying skincare routine.
1. Exfoliate to remove dead skin.
Exfoliating is an important step for a number of reasons. The first is to remove dead skin and allow new skin growth to come through. This can prevent the build-up of dead skin, which leads to clogged pores that cause breakouts and blackheads. Another reason is to improve your skin's tone and texture by cleansing it deeply at the surface level. It also stimulates blood flow and new cell growth, which can make your face glow more than before! You should exfoliate twice per week, or once every three days if you have oily/acne-prone skin.
2. Cleanse with a gentle cleanser.
It's significant to cleanse the skin of dirt, oil, and makeup each morning and evening—but you can do damage by using harsh cleansers. To avoid this, stick to gently cleansing ingredients like rose hip seed oil, aloe vera, or jojoba oil. Take care with water temperature as well. You want to avoid hot or scalding water in order to prevent broken capillaries, so always opt for cool or lukewarm. Also, beware of over-cleansing—this can compromise your skin's natural barrier and lead to dryness and irritation.
3. Moisturize your skin.
Keeping your skin hydrated is the easiest way to prevent signs of aging. That's why it's important to moisturize daily, whether you have dry or oily skin. Don't be afraid to experiment with different types of moisturizer. If you have dry skin, a cream will likely work best, whereas those with oily skin should opt for a gel or lotion. If you have normal or sensitive skin, a hypoallergenic moisturizer is probably your best bet to avoid any unwanted reactions.
4. Use a serum that reduces wrinkles.
Because they contain smaller molecules than moisturizers, serums penetrate deep into your skin to deliver powerful ingredients that can help with everything from wrinkles to dark spots. They are also more concentrated than most moisturizers, so you only need a few drops each day, which means one bottle can last a long time. The serum contains antioxidants and vitamin C—both of which have been shown to help minimize sun damage to the skin. Antioxidants block free radicals—the unstable molecules that accelerate the aging process—while vitamin C helps brighten dull skin and reduce discoloration.
5. Apply an anti-aging eye cream.
The next step in your routine is applying anti-aging eye cream. As its name suggests, anti-aging eye cream is a skincare product focused on treating the signs of aging around the eyes. This skin type tends to be very delicate and is also one of the first areas to show signs of aging. Using an eye cream will prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming in this area. These creams also help with puffiness, dark circles, and sun damage.
To apply your eye cream, gently dot it under your eyes asunscreen.nd follow with a feathery tapping motion. Be careful not to pull or stretch the skin while doing so as this can cause premature wrinkles! Avoid applying too much pressure as well—this can cause puffiness or broken capillaries around the eyes, which would defeat the purpose!
6. Protect your skin with.
It's easy to neglect sunscreen in the winter, especially if you live somewhere like New York, where it's cloudy half the time. But it's just as important to protect your skin from sun damage in the winter as it is any other month of the year. The sun will still age your skin when you see it and when you don't. So, how much sunscreen should one be wearing? It depends on several factors, including the SPF of your current sunscreen and how often you're reapplying. As a rule of thumb, we’d recommend wearing at least SPF 20 or 30 daily (this amount is usually enough to cover your face, neck, and ears). Wearing SPF 50+ once every two hours while staying out in direct sunlight is even better.
Age-Defying Facial Kit You Didn't Know Existed
Derma-nu Age Defying Facial Kit is an age-defying skincare system for wrinkles and for maintaining youthful skin. This 3-piece set includes:
1. Organic Firming Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Derma-nu Hyaluronic Serum is the highest quality, most potent, and most effective HA (hyaluronic acid) serum on the market. This hyaluronic acid firming serum has been proven to create dramatic results and make your skin look and feel years younger! Our customers call it a miracle facelift.
- Boosts Collagen Production, Giving Your Skin An Instant Youthful Appearance
- Reduces the Appearance of Dark Circles, Puffiness, and Wrinkles
- Formulated With the Most Potent and Highest Concentration of Clinical Grade Hyaluronic Acid
- Contains the Same HA That is Used in the World's Most Expensive Serums
- Gives Your Skin a Youthful, Vibrant Glow
- Diminishes the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
2. Youth Activating Eye Gel for Wrinkles.
The area around your eyes is the first area to start showing signs of aging. Since there are no oil-producing glands in this area, it is very important to hydrate the skin around the eyes with a very goodYouth Activating Eye Gel. This unique formulation turns back the clock and reverses the signs of aging by stimulating collagen production around the eyes and plumping the skin, filling in those fine lines and wrinkles.
- Eliminate Puffiness, Dark Circles, Fine Lines, and Wrinkles
- A Fresh, Radiant Glow and More Youthful Eyes
- Formulated for the sensitive skin around the eyes
- All Natural and Organic Ingredients, NO chemicals.
- Safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin
3. Youth Regenerating Moisturizing Cream.
Best facialYouth Regenerating Moisturizing Cream—skin treatment for sun-damaged skin and wrinkles.
- Soften and moisturize the skin and decrease itching ad flaking.
- Proven to stimulate cell turnover, making the skin appear years younger and vibrant—created with the most clinically advanced and proven ingredients available.
- Filled with antioxidants that can reduce skin damage—rich in coenzyme q10, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C & Vitamin B5.
- Facial moisturizer restores firmness, treats sun damage, increases hydration, erases wrinkles, smooths skin texture, increases skin brightness, and evens out skin tone.
- Everything that you ever wanted in an anti-aging face cream has been added at maximum percentages for guaranteed potency, purity, and profound results.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles—boosts collagen production for a more youthful appearance.
Get your age back with our super-effective age-defying facial kit.
If you take the time to care for your skin, it will age well. Not only will it feel softer and more supple, but it will also look brighter and younger. With proper care, you can help prevent wrinkles from forming and keep your skin hydrated. Overall, when you treat your skin right, you'll feel better and more confident in yourself, which is crucial as we get older.
To have younger, glowing skin, trustDerma-Nu with all your skincare and product needs! Order NOW58 × 658